First troubleshooting steps
The MiFi is a highly reliable product. Most problems are caused by one of these issues:
- System resources required by the MiFi are being used by other devices.
- Network coverage is unavailable due to coverage area, an account problem, or a network problem.
If you are experiencing problems:
- Make sure you are using the MiFi in the correct geographic region.
- Ensure that your wireless coverage extends to your current location.
- Ensure you have an active data plan.
IMPORTANT: Before reaching out for support, be sure to restart both your connected device and your MiFi and ensure that your SIM card is inserted correctly.