Before operating for a full day:
- Ensure the battery is fully charged.
- Find a location with optimal signal strength.
NOTE: Do not use the Charge Other Device feature if you want to use the battery for a full day.
WARNING! Always use official OEM approved batteries and chargers with your MiFi. The warranty does not cover damage caused by non-approved batteries and/or chargers.
- Do not use sharp objects or use excessive force to remove the battery or to access the battery well, this may damage the MiFi and the battery.
- The battery discharges more rapidly as additional devices access your MiFi.
- Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features, and accessories you use.
- New batteries or batteries that have been stored for a long time may take more time to charge.
- When storing your battery, keep it uncharged in a cool, dark, dry place.
- When charging your battery, keep it near room temperature.
- Never expose batteries to temperatures below -20°C (4°F) or above 60°C (140°F).
- Never leave the MiFi in an unattended vehicle where it can get too hot or too cold.
- Some batteries perform best after several full charge/discharge cycles.
- It is normal for batteries to gradually wear down and require longer charging times. If you notice a change in your battery life, it is probably time to purchase a new battery.