When properly installed, the FX3100 is a highly reliable product.
The following tips can help solve many common problems encountered while using the FX3100:
- Make sure you are using the FX3100 in the correct geographic region.
- Ensure that your wireless coverage extends to your current location.
- If you do not receive a strong data signal, move the device to a different location.
- Ensure that you have an active subscription plan.
- You can resolve many issues by restarting your connected device and your FX3100.
The Troubleshooting topics section can help solve many common problems and answer questions encountered while using the FX3100.