Setting WAN load-balancing
For dual-WAN devices, you can configure WAN load-balancing to distribute flows between cellular and Ethernet WAN interfaces.
1. On the Templates page, click on the plus sign next to Templates to add a new template.
The New Template dialog appears.
2. Enter a template name and select WAN Configuration from the Feature Template drop-down.
3. Move the Load Balancing slider to the on position. An Enable Load Balancing pop-up appears.
4. Click OK.
5. Set the desired weights for each WAN and click Save. A pop-up appears when the template is successfully created.
6. Click click here in the pop-up. The Apply Template dialog appears.
7. Click on the plus sign next to Devices to select the devices or device groups to which you want to apply the template.
8. Click Add. Selected devices display with device name, MAC address, firmware, model, and device status. You can only select one device group at a time. Selected device groups display with device group name and model.
9. Click Next to apply the template to the selected devices/device group. A pop-up appears.
10. Click OK.