Modifying a bootstrap template
To modify a bootstrap temple:
- Go to Templates > Bootstrap Templates.
- Click the ⋮ icon to the right of the template name and select Edit.
- Make your desired changes and click Update. NOTE: It is recommended that you change the name of the template. This will ensure that modifications are not lost if a device is replaced.
- Click click here in the pop-up and use the plus sign to select the devices or device groups to which you want to apply the template.
- Click Add. Selected devices display with device name, MAC address, firmware, model, and device status. You can only select one device group at a time. Selected device groups display with device group name and model.
Click Next to apply the template to the selected devices/device group. A pop-up appears. Click OK.