For Inseego devices
Deployment, remote management, and monitoring simplified
An increasing number of connectivity solutions are being deployed across enterprises, distributed workforces, hospitals, and even schools, providing more flexibility and business opportunities, while also introducing new challenges (and costs) for IT teams.How should IT managers or small businesses address these challenges without breaking the bank?
Inseego Connect™ is the new, multi-tiered configuration and monitoring platform by Inseego. It provides a feature-rich functionality for device management with a single pane of glass to manage all Inseego devices. Inseego Connect gives enterprise IT managers and small businesses a powerful tool to seamlessly operate networks while having peace of mind.
There are three versions of the Inseego Connect Platform:
- Inseego Connect Basic, allows customers to get started using Inseego Connect for free with a partial set of features. Go to connect.inseego.com and click "Sign up now" to get started with your free account.
- Inseego Connect Standard, primarily focused on monitoring device health and remotely configuring devices. Purchase today.
- Inseego Connect Advanced, which includes all the features of standard, plus additional analytics and insights into how devices are being utilized. Purchase today.
Remotely configure device settings.
Analyze key health metrics, track data usage and device location.
Set data usage alerts, troubleshoot connections, perform device diagnostics.
Intuitive overviews of inventory, data usage, device locations and more.
Free plan available - upgrade at any time
Data Packet Interval
Historical Data Storage
Configure Individual Devices
Configure Group Devices
Offline Command Queueing
Data Usage Analytics
Map of All Devices Locations
Define Alarms & Send Alerts
Schedule & Email Reports
Maxium Number of Admins
Role Based Permissions
Inseego Care Included
|Get started free||Get started||Get started|
Device Data & Diagnostics
- Inventory data (model, firmware, IMEI, etc.)
- Network data (signal strength, data usage, etc.)
- Hardware data (GPS, battery stats, GPIO readings)*
- Identify trends with configurable charts*
- 90 days of data storage*
- View and edit all device settings
- Bulk configure groups of devices
- Store configuration templates in the cloud
- Initiate firmware updates
- Remotely reboot and factory reset devices
- Overview of entire device inventory
- Insightful usage analytics*
- Map view of all device locations*
- Monitor individual or groups of devices
- Select recipients for in-app and email alerts
- Geofence alerts to detect device movement
- Easily add and delete account administrators
- Configurable role-based user permissions*
- Export vital data in shareable report format*
- Run reports ad-hoc or set a repeating schedule*
*Select features available only in Inseego Connect Advanced