Wavemaker 5G outdoor CPE FW2000 series
Bringing fast 5G connectivity to more homes and businesses
Whether you’re offering high-speed internet connections to rural and suburban customers at the edge of your network or providing new 5G connectivity for private enterprise networks, the FW2000 series is designed to deliver best-in-class performance.
The FW2000 series outdoor Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) uses high-gain directional antennas to extend the reach of carrier networks, providing 5G fixed wireless access (along with 4G LTE fallback at LTE CAT 22 speeds*) to serve customers in more places.
The intuitive Inseego Mobile app makes it easy to find the strongest network signal and best mounting location for the FW2000 series outdoor CPEs. Once up and running the, IP67-rated FW2000 series is designed to stand up to harsh weather conditions and temperature extremes while protecting your network with enterprise-grade security.
High gain antennas
Sophisticated antenna array delivers longer range and higher data throughput at all distances.
Fast 5G connectivity
Delivers fast 5G speeds, higher bandwidth, and low latency to more suburban and rural locations.
Advanced networking and security
Advanced networking features including Secure Firewall, DMZ, MAC Filtering, IP Passthrough, VPN Passthrough, Manual DNS, Port Filtering and Port Forwarding.
Device management + Inseego Connect™
Remote device management capabilities for a single device included, plus tiered upgrade options (additional charges may apply).
Inseego Mobile app
Convenient mobile app that helps installers find the optimal mounting location and provides easy access to device settings.
- High-gain directional antennas extend carrier wireless network coverage
- Enterprise-grade device security, third-party penetration testing, content filtering, and more
- Easy-to-use Inseego Mobile app to optimize placement, simplify installation process, and manage device settings
- Inseego Connect™ remote device management and configuration* *additional charges may apply
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and IP67 rated for water and dust ingress protection